Running a chain of cafés
Aunt Kangaskhan (Japanese: ガルーラおばちゃん, Aunt Garura), also known as just Kangaskhan (Japanese: ガルーラ, Garura), is a side character in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. She is part of a big Kangaskhan family all over the Pokémon world, which makes her individual appearances harder to determine.
Description[edit | edit source]
Kangaskhan used to run a storage business that allowed Pokémon to deposit and withdraw items, either at her shop or from a Kangaskhan Rock. However, as Deposit Boxes made her job redundant, she started a chain of Pokémon cafés all over the Pokémon world, which had always been her dream, as revealed in The Jellicent Show.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Kangaskhan, like the other members of her family, is a caring and polite Pokémon. She cares for the protagonist and partner characters of the Rescue Team and Explorers titles, and she comments on their journeys.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Because Kangaskhan's family includes many indistinguishable Kangaskhan, it is hard to know for sure if two Kangaskhan are ever the same.
Games[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
For all of the Kangaskhan art used across the wiki see: Category:Kangaskhan Family
Inside the Lively Town café in Super MD.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Kangaskhan introduces herself in The Jellicent Show, she uses the phrase "they'll never go missing", the same phrase the Rescue Team partner used to introduce her.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Pages Using Unofficially Translated Names
- Kangaskhan Family
- Rescue Team Characters
- Rescue Team DX Characters
- Explorers TD Characters
- Explorers of Sky Characters
- Go-Getters Characters
- Adventure Squad Characters
- Super MD Characters
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (series) Female Characters
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (series) Friendly Characters