Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of community projects on the Mystery Dungeon Wiki.Add this page to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
How to make a new project[edit | edit source]
Create a new article in the Mystery Dungeon Wiki namespace which has the name of your project. For instance, if you wanted to make a project to translate the wiki into Greek, you could make the article "Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Greek translation)".
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects below.
As for categorization, add it to Category:Projects with a sort key of the project name. (for example, for a Greek translation project you would put [[Category:Projects|Greek translation]] at the bottom)
Projects[edit | edit source]
Wiki / Universal Pages[edit | edit source]
- Make more Fan-translation patch pages.
- Mechanics comparison (cross series).
- Lost content pages.
- Clean up the manual of style
- Fix broken files on wiki pages.
- Categorize legacy wiki avatars.
- We need a better way to navigate between similar pages on the wiki.
- Pre-order bonus pages:
- There's a Meta pre-order bonus page. But a dedicated page should be made for each game.
- Rescue Team and Rescue Team DX need their items covered.
- Super MD needs its items covered.
- Reformat the series pages.
- They need mobile reformatting.
- Perhaps these should be split. The tables containing games, manga, anime shorts, etc. are all a bit much.
- Game disambiguation pages need to be expanded upon so they're more useful. (see Lazy Disambiguations)
- The mainspace Introduction to Basic Gameplay page needs to be split and deleted.
- The article has been deleted. Should be recovered, split. Then re-deleted.
- Introduction to Basic Gameplay in each series should be split into game specific pages.
- All games:
- Location pages need proper summaries, services, inhabitants, etc. the Canyon Hamlet template should be used.
- States and status conditions across the wiki tend to need more info. Such as how to obtain them, how to cure them, etc.
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Media Template) - 269 days; Medium priority
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Infobox Formatting on Mobile) - 217 days; High priority
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Daily Lore Pages) - 35 days; High priority
Wanted Pages[edit | edit source]
- Story and Plot overviews.
Rosetta Stone Project[edit | edit source]
- Rosetta Stone directory: Each game should have a Rosetta Stone directory which links to sub-pages for each type. Soundtrack, anime, demos, items, monsters, etc.
- Gates and Shiren 1 are done.
- Lore namespace Rosetta Stone pages
- Series Specific Item List pages need to be made to keep track of items between games, across languages.
- Multilingual in-game descriptions (Add these to the Rosetta Stone pages).
Projects by Series[edit | edit source]
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Dragon Quest Mystery Dungeon)
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Shiren the Wanderer Series)
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Final Fantasy Mystery Dungeon)
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon)
Language translations[edit | edit source]
Organization and research[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Completed projects[edit | edit source]
- Known interviews have been logged.
- Split the Character's disambiguation.
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Misaligned Text) - 181 days; Solved priority
- Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki:Projects (Replace NPCs with characters) - 250 days; Solved priority