Shiren 1 DS:Confused
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Your sense of direction is off when you move and attack. You will recover soon.|
Effect on Shiren[edit | edit source]
How to get affected[edit | edit source]
- Trigger a Spinning Trap. Confused for 6 - 10 turns.
- Get hit by the magic staff attack of a Skull Mage Family or Skull Wraith with confusion effect.
- Get hit by the magic of a Skull Staff that reflects from a Air Devil Family Monster that has the confusion effect.
- Eat a Rotten Riceball and be inflicted by its confusing effect.
- Eat a Herb of Confusion or have one thrown at Shiren by a Daze Radish.
How to cure[edit | edit source]
- Wait 6-10 turns for the effect to wear off.
- Eat a Restorative Herb.
- Move to a different floor via the stairs or a Pitfall Trap.
- Transform into a Monster by consuming Monster Meat or be transformed by a magic attack from a Skull Mage Family Monster.
Equip an Armband of Calm to prevent Shiren from being confused entirely.
Galley[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's a common trope in cartoons for stars or birds to appear around a character's head after taking a rough blow.