Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Chocobo's Dungeon 2 (Japanese: チョコボの不思議なダンジョン2, Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon 2) is a sequel to Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon. Developed and published by SquareSoft on Sony PlayStation in 1998 in Japan and later received an North American port in 1999. It is the second game in the Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon series.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
Categories[edit | edit source]
All content about Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and its remakes are organized into these categories. Click on a section name to learn more, and to drill down further to more specific and detailed pages.
- Gameplay Elements: Information on aspects of Chocobo's Dungeon 2 that make it unique from other games in the series and other roguelikes.
- Items: Information on all items including equipment.
- Locations: Information on towns, dungeons, minigames, etc...
- Monsters: Information on all monsters but not NPCs.
- Bosses and Special Enemies: Information on all bosses and special enemies.
- NPCs: Information on the town and dungeon NPCs.
- Strategy Guides: Topics of interest to help players master this challenging game.
- Quests: All the various story related, post game and side quests you can do.
- Other: All other content gathered or related to the games that doesn't otherwise fit into the other categories.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Chocobo's Dungeon 2.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
||Chocobo's Dungeon 2|
|Japanese||チョコボの不思議なダンジョン2, Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon 2|
|Korean||초코보의 이상한 던전 2 (Unofficial)|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chocobo's Dungeon 2 is the first game in the Mystery Dungeon series to be released outside of Japan and in English.