The Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigi no Dungeon
|This article is under construction or in need of expansion. You can help the Mystery Dungeon franchise wiki by.|
The Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigi no Dungeon (Japanese: ザ・ナイトメア・オブ・ドルアーガ 不思議のダンジョン, The Nightmare of Druaga: Mystery Dungeon) is a roguelike game developed by Arika, Matrix Software and Chunsoft and published by Arika in Japan and by Namco in North America on PlayStation 2 in 2004.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
Categories[edit | edit source]
All content about The Nightmare of Druaga is organized into these categories. Click on a section name to learn more, and to drill down further to more specific and detailed pages.
- Gameplay Elements: Information on aspects of The Nightmare of Druaga that make it unique from other games in the series and other roguelikes.
- Items: Information on all items including equipment.
- Locations: Information on towns, dungeons, minigames, etc...
- Monsters: Information on all monsters but not NPCs.
- Bosses and Special Enemies: Information on all bosses and special enemies.
- NPCs: Information on the town and dungeon NPCs.
- Strategy Guides: Topics of interest to help players master this challenging game.
- Quests: All the various story related, post game and side quests you can do.
- Version Differences: All about the differences between the original release and the North American version.
- Other: All other content gathered or related to the games that does not otherwise fit into the other categories.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
||The Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigi no Dungeon|
|Japanese||ザ・ナイトメア・オブ・ドルアーガ 不思議のダンジョン, The Nightmare of Druaga: Mystery Dungeon|