Shiren:Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer - The Rainbow Labyrinth
This article is in a sorry state.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth
不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン 虹の迷宮録
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth (Japanese: 不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン 虹の迷宮録) was a game released for free in Open Beta on Android (Google Play) in Japan on October 21, 2011. Referred to by the English community as Rainbow Shiren or Rainbow Labyrinth. To cover development costs, it had micro-transactions for revival tickets and HP tickets.
You guide Shiren through a series of four increasingly difficult dungeons starting with the Forest of Beginning, which has 10 floors. Then it's the Cave of Trials with 30 floors and an intermediate difficulty level. The Cursed Mine is next which has tough enemies throughout its 30 floors, and finally, there is the 50-floor Green Labyrinth.
Each player gets a "My Page" that keeps track of their records, and equipment and has space for a trophy room that you can show other players.
In the February 28, 2012 update, the end of the service was announced for April 25, 2012. As of March 27, 2012, purchasing CP and downloading new apps is no longer possible. The purchase of tickets etc. was restricted.
- For this subject's image gallery, see Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth.
- Required Android 2.1 or higher
- It uses the same engine as Shiren 4 and Shiren 5 for the DS.
- Fans spread a download for the "ShirenRainbow APK" which you could install on your android device outside Japan. You needed to register a password that would be sent to your email the first time you opened the game.
- If you charge the CP (charge point) using sp mode settlement, au か ん た ん settlement of accounts, WebMoney and BitCash, you can consume it and receive accounting service.
- The billing service includes "Gachaya (some item randomly hits something)" and "Yorozu ya (sold item separately)".
- There is a new element called "ticket". Unlike items, it does not fill in the item column, it does not disappear even if dead, it has the feature that it can be purchased and used immediately during adventure.
- There was a 100 yen charge for plating.
- Rainbow labyrinth needs an internet connection when starting up and entering a dungeon.
- The following names were used by fans (imperfect translations):
- Every Tuesday, regular maintenance is at 2 - 6 PM (used to be 1 - 5 PM). A notice is given the day before. In addition, temporary maintenance will sometimes be included. If you rush into the dungeon before maintenance, you can continue the adventure as long as you do not exit the software.
- https://www.legendra.com/rpg/fiche-rpg_id-5373-rpg-mystery_dungeon__shiren_the_wanderer___the_rainbow_labyrinth.html#onglets_fiche Legendra
- https://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/21/its-shiren-the-wanderer-for-android-and-for-free/ Siliconera
- https://www18.atwiki.jp/sirensmf/pages/19.html ATWiki - System
- https://www18.atwiki.jp/sirensmf/index.amp ATWiki
- https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=183840338366830&id=39321566271 Fushigi no Dungeon : Fûrai no Shiren - Fan Facebook
- https://www18.atwiki.jp/sirensmf/pages/49.html ATWiki - closure thread
- https://www18.atwiki.jp/sirensmf/index.amp ATWiki infobox title
- https://www18.atwiki.jp/sirensmf/index.amp ATWiki page title