Satellaview Shiren:Version Differences
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Inn is closed with a sign that says "宿屋「旅ガラス」閉店中" The Inn "The Traveling Crow" is closed.
- The building model to the left doesn't exist as a building in the Super Famicom release of Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer. The building to the left of the inn matches the warehouse but lacks the sign or hanging banner. The only building in the original release that lacked a signpost directly in front of it was Fei's Puzzle House.
- The signpost that normally displays the players Table Mountain scores now says "右、BSの洞窟入口" or Right, Cave of BS Entrance."
- The bushes to the left have been re-arranged into more of a vertical pattern.
- The entrance to the Hamlet has been removed entirely.
- There are only 2 trees in the Hamlet as opposed to the 3 originally present and there's fewer trees around the border.
BS Canyon Hamlet gallery[edit | edit source]
The early floors of the Cave of BS are entirely different from the floors of the Super Famicom Table Mountain. Instead of being a forest or stream setting or the side of a mountain, they're all cave locations. You don't make a pit stop in Bamboo Village and your dungeon score is tallied after floor 7 where you stop in Mountaintop Town.
Cave of BS (Week 1) Gallery[edit | edit source]
- There's only 2 buildings and only the warehouse can be entered.
- The entire southern part of the town is blocked off by inaccessible buildings.
Items[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
The BS Storage Pot has only been seen on week 1, floor 2 so far but may appear elsewhere.
References[edit | edit source]
- Inn name taken from the official translation by SEGA