Rainbow:Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth (Japanese: 不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン 虹の迷宮録) was a game released for free in Open Beta on Android (Google Play) in Japan on October 21, 2011. Referred to by the English community as Rainbow Shiren or Rainbow Labyrinth. To cover development costs, it had micro-transactions for revival tickets and HP tickets.
You guide Shiren through a series of four increasingly difficult dungeons starting with the Forest of Beginning, which has 10 floors. Then it's the Cave of Trials with 30 floors and an intermediate difficultly level. The Cursed Mine is next which has tough enemies throughout its 30 floors, and finally there is the 50-floor Green Labyrinth.
Each player gets a "My Page" that keeps track of their records, equipment and has space for a trophy room that you can show other players.
Delist[edit | edit source]
In the February 28, 2012 update, the end of the service was announced for April 25, 2012. As of March 27, 2012, purchasing CP and downloading new apps is no longer possible. The purchase of tickets etc. was restricted.
Categories[edit | edit source]
All content about Rainbow Labyrinth is organized into these categories. Click on a section name to learn more, and to drill down further to more specific and detailed pages.
- Gameplay Elements: Information on aspects of Rainbow Labyrinth that make it unique from other games in the series and other roguelikes.
- Items: Information on all items including equipment.
- Locations: Information on towns, dungeons, minigames, etc..
- Monsters: Information on all monsters but not NPCs.
- NPCs: Information on the NPCs that can be found in towns and dungeons.
- Quests: All the various story related, post game and side quests you can do.
- Strategy Guides: Topics of interest to help players master this challenging game.
- Version Differences: Differences between the updates the game received.
- Other: All other content gathered or related to the games that does not otherwise fit into the other categories.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Required Android 2.1 or higher
- It uses the same engine as Shiren 4 and Shiren 5 for the DS.
- Fans spread a download for the "ShirenRainbow APK" which you could install on your android device outside Japan. You needed to register a password that would be sent to your email the first time you opened the game.
- If you charge the CP (charge point) using sp mode settlement, au か ん た ん settlement of accounts, WebMoney and BitCash, you can consume it and receive accounting service.
- The billing service includes "Gachaya (some item randomly hits something)" and "Yorozu ya (sold item separately)".
- There is a new element called "ticket". Unlike items, it does not fill in the item column, it does not disappear even if dead, it has the feature that it can be purchased and used immediately during adventure.
- There was a 100 yen charge for plating.
- Rainbow labyrinth needs an internet connection when starting up and entering a dungeon.
- The following names were used by fans (imperfect translations):
- Every Tuesday, regular maintenance is at 2-6 PM (used to be 1-5 PM). A notice is given the day before. In addition, temporary maintenance will sometimes be included. If you rush into the dungeon before maintenance, you can continue the adventure as long as you do not exit the software.
Other Mystery Dungeon Titles[edit | edit source]
|Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer series|
|Mainline||Titles||Mystery Dungeon 2: Shiren the Wanderer (SFC) • BS Shiren the Wanderer: Save Surala (BS) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer GB: Moonlit-Village Monster (GB) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 2: Demon Invasion! Shiren Castle! (N64) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer GB2: Magic Castle of the Desert (GBC) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer Side Story: Swordswoman Asuka Arrives! (DC) • Shiren the Wanderer (Wii) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 4: The Eye of God and the Devil's Navel (DS) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 5: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (DS)|
|Ports & Remakes||Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS • Smartphone) • Shiren the Wanderer: Moonlight-Village Monster (Win • Android) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer DS2: Magic Castle of the Desert (DS) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer Side Story: Swordswoman Asuka Arrives! for Windows (Win) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 3 Portable (PSP) • Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 4 Plus: The Eye of God and the Devil's Navel (PSP) • Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (Vita • Switch • PC)|
|Spin-off||Shiren Monsters||Shiren Monsters: Netsal (GBA) • Shiren Monsters: The Village of Mahjong (Android)|
|Individual||Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: Princess Suzune and the Tower of Madoro (Pachinko)|
|Mobile||Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: The Rainbow Labyrinth (Android)|