|This article is under construction or in need of expansion. You can help the Mystery Dungeon franchise wiki by.|
TwinBee Dungeon (Japanese: ツインビーダンジョン) was added to the game site Konami Online コナミネットDX (English: Konami Net DX) for iモード (English: I-mode) . Twinbee Dungeon is a roguelike role-playing game for mobile devices released on May 14, 2004 exclusively in Japan. It is themed on the TwinBee universe, being the thirteenth entry in the series and is a spin-off of the Mystery Dungeon series.
A roguelike role-playing game where the player will explore automatically generated dungeons. The player becomes Light, the second generation of TwinBee pilots, and embarks on a mission where he will be exploring many dungeons while piloting a new vehicle created by Dr. Cinnamon.
The game features new mechanics inspired by staple elements from the TwinBee series, such as raising bell familiars with unique powers.
Players could use a Town App to equip different TwinBee equipment, and a Dungeon App to search for new dungeons to explore
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
- During the 2000's, the subscription for Konami Net DX was 315¥/month.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In Other Languages[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||(Japanese: ツインビーダンジョン), TwinBee Dungeon|
External Sources[edit | edit source]
-  TwinBee Dungeon on GameFAQs.
-  Summary taken from the Twinbee Wiki, available under available under CC-BY-SA. Page history imported to apply proper credit on March 13, 2020.
-  Game information and media.
-  Spanish version page history imported from the Spanish Wikipedia.
-  French version page history imported from the Konami Wiki French translation.
Mentions only[edit | edit source]
- http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/news_toppage/18820.html コナミ、iモード向けオリジナルタイトル「ツインビー ダンジョン」
|This page uses CC-BY-SA-licensed content from the Fandom Twinbee wiki.|