Etrian 1:Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Etrian Mystery Dungeon (Japanese: 世界樹と不思議のダンジョン, World Tree and Mysterious Dungeon) was released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2015 in Japan. Atlus later announced on December 3, 2014 that the game would be receive an English release in 2015, under the title Etrian Mystery Dungeon worldwide. See the Etrian Mystery Dungeon series page for more information on the series as a whole.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
Delist[edit | edit source]
Between April 13 and July 12, 2020, the game was delisted from the North American and Australian Nintendo 3DS eShop. Later on August 20, 2020, NiS America confirmed that the game would be delisted from the European eShop. As of September 30, 2020, the game will be only available digitally in Japan.
Categories[edit | edit source]
All content about Etrian Mystery Dungeon is organized into these categories. Click on a section name to learn more, and to drill down further to more specific and detailed pages.
- Classes: Information on every classes available in the game.
- Gameplay Elements: Information on aspects of Etrian Mystery Dungeon that make it unique from other games in the series and other roguelikes.
- Items: Information on all items including equipment.
- Locations: Information on towns, dungeons, minigames, etc…
- Monsters: Information on all monsters but not NPCs.
- Bosses and Special Enemies: Information on all bosses and special enemies.
- NPCs: Information on the town and dungeon NPCs.
- Strategy Guides: Topics of interest to help players master this challenging game.
- Missions: All the various story related, post game and side quests you can do.
- Other: All other content gathered or related to the games that doesn't otherwise fit into the other categories.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Etrian Mystery Dungeon.
In other language[edit | edit source]
|English||Etrian Mystery Dungeon|
|Japanese||世界樹と不思議のダンジョン, World Tree and Mysterious Dungeon|