Chocobo 3 PS4:Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy!
Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy! (Japanese: チョコボの不思議なダンジョン エブリバディ！) is a dungeon RPG for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, and retains a gameplay similar to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon and Chocobo's Dungeon 2. It was released worldwide in 2019.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Gameplay takes place in randomly created labyrinths filled with lurking monsters and items waiting to be found. The more famous monsters of Final Fantasy, such as Ifrit, Behemoth, Tonberry and others, make appearances as bosses that Chocobo must fight and defeat in order to save the memories of the residents. In the Japanese version, there is a boss named Belial-V, named after the Japanese gaming magazine V-Jump. the game also utilizes the job system used by many other Final Fantasy games, allowing the player to chose between multiple unlockable jobs that change the players stats and abilities.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The story begins with Chocobo and Cid entering the Tower in the Sands searching for a valuable treasure known as Timeless Power. Upon reaching the top, they discover that Irma and Volg have just taken the treasure, only for the gem to mysteriously teleport them to the town of Lostime, the capital of the long lost country of Memoria. Upon arrival, they are greeted by the town's mayor, Gale Rosage, who is likewise puzzled at their situation. Cid wondered where Irma and Volg had vanished before realizing that Irma had made off with his treasure. As if sensing his anger, the bell from the clocktower rings, creating a strange vortex over his head. When the vortex vanished, Cid begins to question everything, even his name. Mayor Gale explains to Chocobo that whenever the bell rings, anyone who hears it will lose their memories. He claims that forgetting is a virtue and one could do without all the negative thoughts and emotions holding them down.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Categories[edit | edit source]
All content about Every Buddy! and its remakes are organized into these categories. Click on a section name to learn more, and to drill down further to more specific and detailed pages.
- Gameplay Elements: Information on aspects of EVERY BUDDY! that make it unique from other games in the series and other roguelikes.
- Items: Information on all items including equipment.
- Locations: Information on towns, dungeons, minigames, etc…
- Monsters: Information on all monsters but not NPCs.
- Bosses and Special Enemies: Information on all bosses and special enemies.
- NPCs: Information on the town and dungeon NPCs.
- Strategy Guides: Topics of interest to help players master this challenging game.
- Plot & Quests: All the various story related, post game and side quests you can do.
- Version Differences: All about the differences between the original release and the remake.
- Other: All other content gathered or related to the games that doesn't otherwise fit into the other categories.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon.
In other language[edit | edit source]
|English||Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!|
|French||Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!|
|Spanish||Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!|
|German||Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!|
|Italian||Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!|